For sale is a really ornate vintage Joss made between 1968-1972, all original condition...
For sale is a very nice original condition Tim Scruggs cue, the cue is VERY clean and in great condition for being a 1980's made to collect or play with...
For sale is an early made JossWest cue by the late great Bill Stroud (RIP) and has all of the things you want to check off the list like good specifications, straight butt and shaft and very nice vibrant veneers for an old cue but it could definitely use a refinish that would take care of some of the cosmetic issues it has...
For sale is a nice Phillippi cue which are known to be one of the better values on the market for a VERY good playing cue!
Cues are numbered from left to right in the 1st photo...
1. Samsara Limited D-11- Engraved with whimsical design including 6 windows and 6 points with Ebony and Birdseye Maple $1199 Shipped!
2. Samsara 6 Pointer- $999 Shipped!
3. Samsara 12 Pointer- Dark Rosewood butt sleeve and forearm, 6 points in the forearm and butt sleeve each with 3hi/3lo with maple veneers and leather wrap $899
4. Samsara Bizarro Cue- Limited made artwork painted wrapless cue w/Samsara True LD Shaft- $659 shipped!
5. Samsara "Bar Cue" SOLD SOLD SOLD
Early Predator blank, not a conversion of a Predator cue, but one of their blanks I acquired...
I made this jump cue with light weight and stiffness in mind as well as versatility by the length...
For sale is a vintage Viking window cue with Wico veneers (vinyl) as well as inlays and the Viking Super Joint which is threaded on the inside of the collar as well as the threaded joint pin...