For sale is an UNCHALKED & loaded Titlist Conversion by Scott Gracio
This older Scruggs cue was refinished and wrapped in the Scruggs shop in the early 2000's and although the finish has seen better days, this cue is a very nice rare Scruggs with a big pin and matching joint protectors from the Scruggs shop...
Early made cue by Richard Harris, cue #0847-9225, I believe 1992 is when the cue was made and he began making cue is 1990... This cue could use a refinish but it is straight and would make an excellent player for someone!
Cues are numbered from left to right in the 1st photo...
1. Samsara Limited D-11- Engraved with whimsical design including 6 windows and 6 points with Ebony and Birdseye Maple $1199 Shipped!
2. Samsara 6 Pointer- $999 Shipped!
3. Samsara 12 Pointer- Dark Rosewood butt sleeve and forearm, 6 points in the forearm and butt sleeve each with 3hi/3lo with maple veneers and leather wrap $899
4. Samsara Bizarro Cue- Limited made artwork painted wrapless cue w/Samsara True LD Shaft- $799 shipped!
5. Samsara "Bar Cue" A really pretty piece of Rosewood with black leather wrap $599 shipped!
For sale is a nice example of Doc Frye's work with glitter rings and this cue is begging for a restoration back to its former glory!
This cue has for sure seen some action, these are well made older cues that still play pretty darn good for they're age!